Ansell AlphaTec® Solvex® 37-175 13" Green Nitrile Gloves with Cotton Flocking
- Specialized protection: Durable and comfortable chemical gloves made from a high-performance nitrile compound composition ensures EN 374 Type A chemical resistance
- Elevated comfort and dexterity: AlphaTec® Solvex® 37-175 safety gloves’ cotton flocking absorbs sweat and enhances comfort. 17 mil/0.46 mm thickness ensures high levels of dexterity.
- Improved durability: The same nitrile make-up makes these AlphaTec® gloves more durable than rubber or neoprene alternatives of the same thickness, with EN and ANSI level 4 abrasion resistance
- Genuine versatility: AlphaTec® Solvex® 37-175 PPE gloves may be used in both wet and dry conditions, while complying with FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 food handling regulations
- Packaging - 12 pairs per pack, sizing from Medium to 2XL
- Primary industries - Automotive, Machinery and Equipment, Chemical, Agriculture, Automotive Aftermarket, Food Processing, Oil and gas, Utilities, Warehousing.