Z-Grip Cut Resistant Nitrile Micro-Foam Coated Gloves, Green/Black, 12/pair
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Z-Grip Cut Resistant Nitrile Micro-Foam Coated Gloves
ANSI A4 Cut Resistance with Micro-Foam's Superior Grip!
- Black Nitrile Micro-Foam coating provides tactile sensitivity and dexterity that's highly resistant to cuts, abrasion, and chemicals.
- 13 gauge engineered yarn shell meets ANSI cut level A4 and is comfortable for all day wear.
- Micro-foam coating acts like a sponge on oily surfaces and provides excellent grip in wet and dry applications.
- Nitrile reinforced thumb crotch provides additional protection at high-wear area.
- International Standards: EN388: 4X42D
- ASTM Standards: ANSI CUT LEVEL A4
- Color: Forest Green shell, black palm coating.
- Choose from sizes: XS to 2XL.
- 12 pairs.
- Assembly, small components handling, maintenance, logistics and warehousing, tool and instrument use.
MICRO-FOAM Grip. Conquer your materials with nitrile coating that offers superior resistance to snag, cut, puncture, and abrasion. Cutting edge micro-foam nitrile over a 13 gauge 100% nylon glove shell makes this one of the most breathable coated gloves you’ll ever wear. Microfoam finish channels away liquids to allow better handling in wet, oily and dry conditions . Perfect for working with chemicals including oils, petrochemicals, fuels and many acids. This second skin type glove lasts longer than other gloves and provides the grip and protection you need. Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue so you can work longer. The hand protection you need with the comfort you need. 100% Silicone free means the glove won’t leave contamination on coatings or finishes. So tough they can be washed and reused multiple times. Get a glove that fits like… a glove! Choose from sizes XS to XXL for your perfect fit. Colored cuffs make it easy for you to identify sizes. Not sure what size glove to get? Use our ”What Size Glove Should I Get?” Guide
ANSI Cut Level: