Unitek Ultrasonic Sealed Edge Cleanroom Polyester Wipe (4 Sizes)
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
UNITEK PolyPure Class 10 Polyester Wipes with Ultrasonic Sealed Edges
- Lint Free. 100% polyester with two edges cut and ultrasonic sealed. Basis weight of 110g/m2.
- Ultrasonic Sealed Edge using pressure & heat to create an ultrasonic seal for fiber and particle retention. Ultrasonic Sealing is superior to Laser Sealing as it results in a softer edge, and lower carbon levels.
- Versatile. Handles spills and general cleanup in class 10 cleanroom environments.
- Packaged in double sealed polybags.
- Metallic and Ion extractable levels are extremely low.
- Choose from 4 sizes.
- 4"x 4" , packaged 600 wipes per bag.
- 6" x 6", packaged 300 wipes per bag.
- 9" x 9", packaged 150 wipes per bag.
- 12" x 12", packaged 75 wipes per bag.
- Highly absorbent. Excellent for spill clean-up and general cleaning in cleanroom, microelectronic, laboratory, and industrial maintenance.
What are the Types of Cleanroom Wipe Border/Edge Seals?
Cleanroom Wipers have sealed edges to prevent particle and fiber generation and provide a clean wipe. Cleanroom wipes can have a sealed border, a sealed edge, or a cut edge. The level of fiber and particle release will depend on your wipe seal. Note the difference in sealing the border around the wipe (most clean) or just the wipe edge (most common).
Cleanroom Class 1-10 (ISO 3-4): Sealed Border
Sealed Border wipers are the cleanest & best performing choice for your most critical tasks. Maximum cleanliness and fiber control.
A proprietary process using pressure & heat is used to create a border seal for optimum fiber and particle retention, resulting in a 5mm Ultrasonic Border Seal around the border of the wipe.
Cleanroom Class 10-100 (ISO 4-5): Sealed Edge
Sealed Edge wipers are exceptionally clean and a common critical task wiper. The difference over border seals is that only the edging of the wipe is sealed instead of a border around the edge of the wipe. A Laser Sealed Edge is provided on all sides for maximum fiber and particle retention. A Ultrasonic Sealed Edge involves a process using pressure & heat to create an ultrasonic seal for fiber and particle retention. Ultrasonic Sealing is superior to Laser Sealing as it results in a softer edge, and lower carbon levels.
Cleanroom Class 100-10,000 (ISO 5-7): Hot Knife or Laser Sealed Edge
Knit (Woven) Wipers
Light weight with a Laser Sealed Edge to provide effective contamination control in critical environments and offer the best value. Low levels of contamination and superb particle removal and retention make this the ideal wiper where economical and effective cleaning is required. Most economical critical use knit wipers.
Excellent absorbency and particle removal in controlled environments. Commonly used in many general cleaning applications. Higher levels of fiber and contaminants than knit wipers. Excellent choice for economical cleaning & spill pick-up. These non-woven wipers have Hot Knife Sealed Edges.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.