TekniSat 70% IPA Polyester Cleanroom Wipe, 9 x 9 in., 50/pack
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
TekniSat PreSaturated Cleanroom Wiper with 70% IPA and Ultrasonic Sealed Edges, 9"x 9"
70% IPA solution cleans work areas quickly
- 100% High Strength Polyester fiber (continuous filament, double knit, 140 g/m2) resulting in ultra low particle and fiber generation. Soft texture will not scratch sensitive surfaces.
- Ultrasonic Sealed Edges minimize fiber release. A Ultrasonic Sealed Edge involves a process using pressure & heat to create an ultrasonic seal for fiber and particle retention. Ultrasonic Sealing is superior to Laser Sealing as it results in a softer edge, and lower carbon levels.
- Ideal for wiping critical surfaces and equipment.
- Using a presaturated wiper improves cleaning performance & consistency. Squirt bottle dispensing has many variables which impact cleaning performance. Oversaturated wipes do not attract contaminants; undersaturated wipes can repel contaminants.
- Compatible with ISO Class 4-5 (Class 10-100) environments.
- Produced in ISO 9001 environment. Statistical Process Control (13 measurement points) is utilized to insure wipe quality.
- Size 9" x 9". Packaged 50 wipes per flex pack. Flex Packs feature stacked wipes in a re-sealable zipper pack to minimize evaporation.
- Teknipure# TS2PUI70Z-99
TekniSat 70% IPA Polyester Cleanroom Wipe, 9”x9”, 50/pk
If you are looking for work areas clean wipes that produce minimal particle and fiber generation, then you should consider TekniSat 70% IPA Polyester Cleanroom wipes. Their ultrasonic sealed edges give these wipes low carbon levels and a soft edge. Pre-saturated with a solution of 70% IPA and 30% deionized water means your surface area dries quickly
These wipes are pre-saturated, hence, improving their cleaning performance and consistency. They are most suitable for wiping critical equipment and surfaces.
What are the Types of Cleanroom Wipe Border/Edge Seals?
Cleanroom Wipers have sealed edges to prevent particle and fiber generation and provide a clean wipe. Cleanroom wipes can have a sealed border, a sealed edge, or a cut edge. The level of fiber and particle release will depend on your wipe seal. Note the difference in sealing the border around the wipe (most clean) or just the wipe edge (most common).
Cleanroom Class 1-10 (ISO 3-4): Sealed Border
Sealed Border wipers are the cleanest & best performing choice for your most critical tasks. Maximum cleanliness and fiber control.
A proprietary process using pressure & heat is used to create a border seal for optimum fiber and particle retention, resulting in a 5mm Ultrasonic Border Seal around the border of the wipe.
Cleanroom Class 10-100 (ISO 4-5): Sealed Edge
Sealed Edge wipers are exceptionally clean and a common critical task wiper. The difference over border seals is that only the edging of the wipe is sealed instead of a border around the edge of the wipe. A Laser Sealed Edge is provided on all sides for maximum fiber and particle retention. A Ultrasonic Sealed Edge involves a process using pressure & heat to create an ultrasonic seal for fiber and particle retention. Ultrasonic Sealing is superior to Laser Sealing as it results in a softer edge, and lower carbon levels.
Cleanroom Class 100-10,000 (ISO 5-7): Hot Knife or Laser Sealed Edge
Knit (Woven) Wipers
Light weight with a Laser Sealed Edge to provide effective contamination control in critical environments and offer the best value. Low levels of contamination and superb particle removal and retention make this the ideal wiper where economical and effective cleaning is required. Most economical critical use knit wipers.
Excellent absorbency and particle removal in controlled environments. Commonly used in many general cleaning applications. Higher levels of fiber and contaminants than knit wipers. Excellent choice for economical cleaning & spill pick-up. These non-woven wipers have Hot Knife Sealed Edges.
Teknipure Wipe Cross-Reference Guide.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.