Arctic Tuff Thermal Insulated Nitrile Double-Coated Cut Resistant Work Gloves, Hi-Vis Green/Blue, 12/pair
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Arctic Tuff Thermal Insulated High Visibility Cut Resistant Nitrile Double-Coated Winter Work Gloves, Hi-Vis Green/Blue
Hi-Vis Protection from Cuts and Cold for a safe day at work!
- Double coated winter work glove with a 13-gauge high-visibility outer polyester shell and 10-gauge
- Arctic Tuff acrylic insulation liner meets EN511 Level 2 resistance to contact cold.
- Gloves are Fully coated with blue premium smooth nitrile for protection and abrasion resistance.
- Second nitrile overcoating with sandy finish on palm and thumb provides grip in wet, oily, and dry conditions and further abrasion resistance.
- Withstands abrasion and tearing. Double-coating provides a longer lifetime.
- Seamless knit shell provides an ergonomic and comfortable fit for prolonged wear.
- High-Visibility Lime Green outer shell/cuff stands out.
- Extended Knit wrists help prevent dirt and debris out.
- Reusable and Machine Washable.
- Hi-vis green outer shell.
- Hi-vis green inner thermal lining.
- Blue nitrile full hand coating.
- Black sandy nitrile palm and full thumb coating.
- ANSI Cut Resistance Level A2. EN 511 X2X.
- Choose from sizes Medium through 2XL.
- 12 pairs per pack.
- Handling wet, oily, greasy, or dry parts in cold conditions.
- HVAC, Refrigerated areas, warehouse work, shipping and packing, manufacturing, construction, farm and ranch, material handling, parts handling, and more.
Cold and cut resistant hand protection with 2 layer nitrile coating.
- First layer coating: protective full coated base of smooth nitrile
- Second layer coating: nitrile dipped palm and thumb with sandy textured finish
Arctic Tuff Thermal Work Gloves have a seamless heavy acrylic thermal lining with a chemical resistant coating that protects against contact cold, scrapes, cuts, tears, and punctures in cold low temperature working conditions.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.
Contact Cold Resistance:
Thermal Insulation (R) in m2°C/W:
0.050 R < 0.100
ANSI Cut Resistance Level: