Vented ESD Shoe with 2Meg Resister, White, 1/pair
Harmony Price: $54.99
— You save
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
Frequently bought together:
About this Product
Estashoe ESD Safety Clog with 2 MegOhm Resistor, White, Vented
Increase Grounding Reliability and Compliance!
- ESD shoes ground operators without fuss - no ribbons to keep in, no straps to adjust - and provide full contact with ESD flooring.
- EVA shoe sole is lightweight and ergonomic. Shoes are vented for long-term comfort.
- Note: Vented shoes are not cleanroom-compliant. Please use non-vented version.
- Durable shoes reduce replacement costs compared to heel grounders.
- ESD shoes with ESD Symbol are easy to spot in the work area.
- 2 MegOhm resistor. Conductive material meets ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 and ANSI/ED STM 9.1-2014 standards.
- Water repellent and bacteria/fungi inhibiting. Cleans easily with cloth, soap, and water.
- Sold by the pair.
- Color: White
- Available in sizes US 5 to 13.5. [The strip in the back will reduce the size by half a number.]
- These shoes run large and we recommend going down a size.
- Please note the provided shoe size chart is a general guideline. Shoe sizes vary from brand to brand and feet sizes from day to night.
- Please note: shoes are stamped with next Men's full size up. E.g. Men's size 6.5 (Women's size 8) will be stamped with #7.
- Please try on shoes before contacting us about sizing. If your shoes do not fit, please understand that we can only accept returns for unused shoes.
- For use in conjunction with ESD flooring and matting.
- Any manufacturing or handling of ESD sensitive devices such as microelectronics, semiconductors, circuit boards, sensors, and hard drives.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.