Uvex Avatar Safety Glasses, Anti-Fog Clear Lens, Multiple Frame Color Options
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Buy More, Save More!
|Buy 8 or more||and get 3% off|
Uvex Avatar Anti-Fog Safety Glasses, Clear Lens
High style meets high-performance!
- Stylish, ultra-light design is adjustable for maximum comfort so workers can focus on their task, not their PPE.
- Polycarbonate lens with a 9-base wrap-around design for uncompromised peripheral vision and protection.
- Provides 8 points of adjustability via flexible wire-core ratchet temples (with 15 degrees of adjustment) and a soft and flexible nose piece.
- Unique weight distribution technology provides stability by distributing weight dispersed throughout the brow and nose piece, unlike most OTG glasses.
- Flexible wrap-around temples with soft tip pads deliver exceptional comfort and fit.
- Soft brow frame provides a cushioning zone to increase overall comfort.
- Premium Uvex HydroShield Anti-scratch Anti-Fog coating keep lens consistently fog-free - 90X longer than majority of other anti-fog products - without maintenance or application.
- Innovative indirect venting system further reduces fogging, significantly.
- “U6” grade -level filtering >99.9% of UVB/UVA protection for far and near UV transmittance.
- Non-conductive design.
- Meets ANSI+ Z87.1+ -2015 High Impact standards and CSA Z94.3 eyewear standards.
- Meets EN166/168 anti-fog standards.
- Available with Clear Lens in three frame colors:
- Packaged 1 pair of safety glasses per bag.
- Suitable for all environments where fogging occurs.
- Construction, manufacturing, chemical, pharmaceuticals, utilities, oil and gas, and more.
Q. How should I clean my safety glass lens?
A. Use Uvex Clear lens cleaning solution or wash in mild soap and water, rinse in clean water, and air dry or pat with clean, soft tissue. Do not use ammonia, alkaline cleaners, abrasive cleaning compounds, or solvents.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.