Puritan 7 in. Orange Sticks, Single & Double Bevel Ends, 0.188 in. D., 1000/case
- Ships within 1-2 business days
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
About this Product
Puritan Single & Double Bevel Cuticle/Orange Sticks
- Non-static generating double-beveled orange sticks are an ESD safe and versatile soldering aid.
- Use for: general electronics manufacturing, assembly and repair of circuit boards, and as all-purpose stick for clinical, diagnostic, forensic, podiatry settings.
- Use to: probe loose wires and components, position small parts, guide wires, and as a spudger.
- Made from biodegradable Northern White Birch for high tensile strength. Strong enough to bend components leads and break bridges.
- Precision Cut and polished, splinter-free finish will not contaminate solder and component leads.
- Size: 177.8mm (7") L x 4.775mm (.188") D.
- Packaged: 100 Orange Sticks per box. 10 boxes per case = 1000 sticks. Made in the USA.
- Puritan Orange Stick Part# 2970
Made in USA
Made in USA
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.