Puritan 7 in. Orange Sticks, Single & Double Bevel Ends, 0.156 in. D., 100/box
Harmony Price: Now: $8.39
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Frequently bought together:
Puritan Double Bevel & Single Bevel Cuticle/Orange Sticks
- Non-static generating beveled orange sticks are an ESD safe and versatile soldering aid.
- Use for: general electronics manufacturing, assembly and repair of circuit boards, and as all-purpose stick for clinical, diagnostic, forensic, podiatry settings.
- Use to: probe loose wires and components, position small parts, guide wires, and as a spudger.
- Made from biodegradable Northern White Birch for high tensile strength. Strong enough to bend components leads and break bridges.
- Precision Cut and polished splinter-free finish prevents contamination of solder and component leads.
- Size: 177.8mm (7") L x 3.962mm (.156") D.
- Packaged 100 sticks to a box, 10 boxes to a case = 1000 Orange Sticks per case. Made in the USA.
- Puritan Orange Stick Part# 2930.
Made in USA
Made in USA
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.