Puritan 7 in. Orange Sticks, Double Bevel, Double Ends, Individually Wrapped, 0.156 in. D., 500/case
- Call for Availability
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
About this Product
Puritan Double Bevel, Double End Cuticle/Orange Sticks
Double Bevel Tip gets into hard to reach places.
- Non-static generating double-beveled orange sticks are an ESD safe and versatile soldering aid.
- Use for: general electronics manufacturing, assembly and repair of circuit boards, and as all-purpose stick for clinical, diagnostic, forensic, podiatry settings.
- Made from biodegradable Northern White Birch for high tensile strength. Strong enough to clean without breaking.
- Precision Cut and polished, splinter-free finish will not contaminate solder and component leads.
- Size: 177.8mm (7in.) L x 3.962mm (.156in.) D.
- Packaged: 1 per wrapper, 125 per pack, 4 packs per case = 500 Orange Sticks. Made in the USA.
- Puritan Orange Stick Part# 2911
Made in USA
Made in USA
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.
0.156 in. (3.963 mm)