Puritan 7 in. Orange Sticks, Double Bevel, Double Ends, Individually Wrapped, 0.156 in. D., 500/case
Harmony Price: $124.99
— You save
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
Frequently bought together:
About this Product
Puritan Double Bevel, Double End Cuticle/Orange Sticks
Double Bevel Tip gets into hard to reach places.
- Non-static generating double-beveled orange sticks are an ESD safe and versatile soldering aid.
- Use for: general electronics manufacturing, assembly and repair of circuit boards, and as all-purpose stick for clinical, diagnostic, forensic, podiatry settings.
- Made from biodegradable Northern White Birch for high tensile strength. Strong enough to clean without breaking.
- Precision Cut and polished, splinter-free finish will not contaminate solder and component leads.
- Size: 177.8mm (7in.) L x 3.962mm (.156in.) D.
- Packaged: 1 per wrapper, 125 per pack, 4 packs per case = 500 Orange Sticks. Made in the USA.
- Puritan Orange Stick Part# 2911
Made in USA
Made in USA
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.