Your ideal swab to remove liquid or dry contaminants with soft fabric. Absorbent, quick wicking, with the best pick-up and capture of particles. Constructed with the cleanest double layers of 100% polyester microdenier fiber & PU foam.High solvent capacity, non-abrasive tip, and the best "pick-up" for cleaning your critical surfaces. Made with Ultra Low Particle, Fiber, NVR & ION Levels. Free of Silicon, Amides, and DOP contamination. Free of organic contaminants.
- Streak-free cleaning. Won't scratch your sensitive surfaces.
- Adhesive-free; no chemical contaminants. Thermally bonded swab head.
- Class 100 Cleanroom laundered. Compatible with ISO Class 4-7 (Class 100-10000) environments.
- Compatible with your most common solvents.
What is Microdenier?Denier is a unit of measurement used to determine fiber thickness of individual threads. Fabrics with a high denier count tend to be thick and durable - like canvas. Fabrics with a low denier count tend to be soft and silky - like silk. To be considered a "microfiber" or microdenier, the fiber must be less than 1 denier. A diameter of less than ten micrometres. Smaller than the diameter of a strand of silk (which is approximately 1 denier - 1/5 the diameter of a human hair). Microfiber/microdenier swabs are soft, tough, and absorbent. The micro diameter enables the swab tip material to trap more particles and hold more liquid.
Choose a small microdenier tip or medium and large microdenier paddle tip swabs for your cleanroom cleaning applications. For larger tasks, check out our lint free cleanroom wipes and cleanroom mops.
Use Microdenier Cleanroom Swabs for:
- Applying and removing your lubricants, solvents, and adhesives
- Remove flux residues, inks, and excess materials.
- Clean broad, flat surfaces, hard-to-reach places, grooves, slots, and recessed areas