EnviroMax Plus Sampling Kit with Neutralizing Buffer
- Manufacturer Part #:
- 25-83004 PD NB
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
EnviroMax Plus Sampling Kit
Pre-Filled with Neutralizing Buffer
- Neutralizing Buffer is recommended for detection of microorganisms found on dairy and food equipment disinfected with chlorine or quaternary ammonium compounds.
- Sterile Polyester Swab with a rigid paddle, ideal for reaching into crevices with precision and control. Securely attached to the cap for firm control of the swab.
- Sterile wrapped with easy to open edge peel wrapper.
- White handle and swab tip, so you easily see any post-collection changes.
- Quick turn open, leak resistant cap. No worries about media solution leaks or loss of contents.
- Overall Length: 4.06" (103.124 mm).
- Swab Tip
- 0.203" Dia. (5.156 mm)
- 0.687" Length (17.450 mm)
- Choose from 4 ml or 10 ml fills.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.