Sontara Multi-Purpose Textured Shop Towels, 12 x 13 in., 50/bag
Harmony Price: $6.99
Sale Price: Now: $4.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Frequently bought together:
Sontara Multi-Purpose Shop Towels, Textured, 12" x 13"
Tough and Durable, Wet or Dry
- More versatile than cloth rags. Sontara Multi-Purpose shop towels are long-last yet economic enough to throw away, minimizing cross-contamination.
- Safer than abrasive pads. Textured surface gently scrubs away contaminant build-up like biofilm, milkstone and carbon without damaging the underlying surface.
- Open-weave design traps and removes debris (like broken glass, grease, dirt) and thick and gooey liquids (like ink, oil, pant, resin, syrup).
- Exceptional wet and dry strength and highly abrasion-resistant.
- Highly absorbent in water, oil, and solvents.
- Autoclavable and solvent resistant. Stands up to MEK, isopropyl alcohol and other solvents, boiling water, and cleaning agents without falling apart.
- Exceptionally low lint and without additives that can contaminate surfaces.
- Size: 12 x 13".
- Color: White.
- Packaged: 50 quarterfolded Sontara Multi-purpose shop towels per bag.
The textured crepe design gives maximum scrubbing power. The spun lace polyester and cellulose fabric traps all grime. For sensitive applications, they’re non-abrasive. No wonder they are the wipe of choice for Aerospace. They will never scratch your projects. No contaminants stand in your way with Sontara® Multipurpose Shop Towels! They come pre-folded in quarters. Unfolds to a length of 12” and width of 13”. Ideal size for any task. Because they are aerospace grade, they trap and remove solvents, greases, and dirt! Oil, paint, and resin don't stand a chance. Moreover, these wipes are also great for scrubbing away built-up carbon. It cleans without damaging the surface.
- Food packaging, biotech, and pharmaceutical industries; biofilm removal; production line cleaning.
- Production are and lab operations; test equipment clean-up.
- Equipment, tool, and facility maintenance.
- Kosher and "allergen-free" production lines.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.