Simple Green d Pro 5 Disinfectant, 1 gallon, ea
Harmony Price: $24.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Frequently bought together:
About this Product
Simple Green d Pro 5 One-step Disinfectant
An industry staple!
- One-step cleaner, disinfectant, virucide, fungicide, sanitizer, mildewstat and deodorizer.
- EPA registered, hospital-grade formula.
- Bloodborne pathogen compliant.
- Kills HIV-1, Hepatitis B and C, SARS, Staph, MRSA, Pox Virus, Salmonella, E. Coli, Norovirus, Influenza, Athlete's Foot Fungus and more.
- Inhibits mold and mildew growth.
- Dye-free and fragrance-free for food processing and services facilities.
- Sanitizes surfaces such as dishes, glassware and utensils.
- Demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) on hard non-porous surfaces.
- Can be used against 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) when used in accordance with the directions for using against Norovirus on hard nonporous surfaces.
- For institutional and industrial use.
- Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus (formerly called swine flu).
- EPA Reg. No. 6836-140-56782.
- EPA Est. No. 40873-GA-01, 40873-CA-01.
- Size: 1 fluid gallon (3.78 L) bottle of Simple Green per case.
- Athletic facilities, Bars & Restaurants, Bathrooms, Business & office buildings, Cafeterias, Day care centers, Exercise facilities, Food preparation areas, Hotels & Motels, Kitchens, Nursing homes, Pet animal quarters, Public rest rooms, Schools & Colleges, USDA inspected food processing facilities, Zoos.
- Simple Green d Pro 5 has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, Simple Green d Pro 5 can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus for additional information.
Made in USA