Showa 727 13 in. Green Nitrile Glove, 15 mil, 12/pair
Harmony Price: $17.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Showa 727 13" Green Nitrile Gloves
Resists a wide range of chemical hazards!
- 100% Nitrile offers superior puncture and hazard resistance and protection from a broad range of chemicals, including solvents, oils, hydrocarbons, and grease.
- Unlined and anatomically-shaped to maximize comfort and provide "second skin" feel with high dexterity and tactile sensitivity.
- Bisque grip textured finish on fingers provides excellent grip in wet or dry conditions.
- 13" long, extra thick 15 mil glove offers more protection.
- 21 CFR 177.2600 / FDA compliant for direct food contact and food handling applications.
- Color: Green.
- Choose from sizes Small to 2XL.
- 12 pairs per pack.
Common Applications and Industries:
- Washing and cleaning, chemical spray and treatment, light assembly of oil-coated pieces, coating preparation, painting and spraying.
- Chemical, Food, Oil and gas, Automotive, Municipal services, and more.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.