Showa 660 12 in. Triple-dipped PVC Coated Glove, Large, 12/pair
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Showa 660 12" Blue Triple-dipped PVC Coated Gloves
Constructed with a rough-finish triple-dipped PVC coating, this chemical protection glove prioritizes wearer safety and comfort. A seamless, soft cotton liner wicks away moisture to prevents odors, and the ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue. The rough grip offers high-performance precision in greasy or damp environments.
- Seamless knit cotton liner - Knit liner offers comfort, perspiration absorption, and mild temperature protection.
- Forearm protection - 11.8 in. (300 mm) long gloves provide additional coverage and protection against splashes and immersion.
- Chemical-resistant & water-resistant - Triple PVC coated gloves protect against common chemicals, oils, and grease found in petrochemical, refining, and construction sites.
- Please view manufacturer's website for complete chemical resistance data.
- Increased Tactility & Robust grip - Rough finish grip provides retains precision in greasy and damp environments.
- Durable & machine washable.
- Color: Blue.
- Size: Large
- Open bag item in new condition. 12 pairs of chemical resistant PVC coated work gloves per pack.