Sperian Saline Solution Cartridge for Pure Flow, 3-1/2 Gallon, 2/pack
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
Sperian Safety Eyewash Cartridges For Pure Flow Eyewash Station
- Contains Two 3.5 gallon cartridges of preserved, buffered, pH balanced, saline solution.
- Installs in less than 5 minutes.
- 24-month shelf life.
Unequaled eyewash safety, reliability, and value. Patented system delivers contaminant-free, and physiologically correct saline solution from factory-sealed cartridges. No costly plumbing required. Portable placement near most workplace hazards. Patented design delivers a constant flow rate and stream height. Provides 0.4 gpm for 15 minutes as required by ANSI Z358.1-2009. Unique fluid pressure system and nozzles comfort with a soft “ribbon” of saline solution. Sealed cartridges last up to 24 months. 4x longer than other self-contained eyewash stations.
• Factory-sealed fluid cartridges eliminate mixing, measuring, and the opportunity for airborne particles or microorganisms to contaminate the fluid prior to use.
• Unique nozzle design delivers a soft “ribbon” of a preserved, buffered, saline solution superior to tap water for emergency eye care.
• Integral fluid reservoir captures waste fluid to eliminate spill hazards and simplify fluid disposal.
• Easy cartridge replacement and cartridges remain sealed until activated. Expiration date is included on activation straps — and cartridge replacement takes less than five minutes.
Regulations: ANSI Z358.1 - Meets ANSI Z358.1 15-minute flushing requirement. SEI Certified AS4775:2007 - Meets AS4775 15-minute flushing requirement.
Historical Brand: Fend-All
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.