Ergodyne TREX 6300 Slip-On Ice Cleats, 1/pair
Harmony Price: Now: $14.99
— You save
- Ships in a business day or two
Buy More, Save More!
|Buy 5 or more||and get $1.00 off|
Frequently bought together:
Ergodyne TREX 6300 Slip-On Ice Cleats
The ideal winter traction devices!
- Lightweight ice grips for boots fit snugly over winter boots to help prevent slip and fall injuries on ice.
- Ice grippers with 8 rugged carbon steel cleats on ball and heel provide extra traction and stability during winter work and outdoor activities on ice and snow.
- One-piece design with stretchable rubber and large thumb tabs are easy to slip on/off and can be folded compact for storage in a pocket or pack when not worn.
- Durable snow cleats are tested to be flexible in temperatures down to -40°F (-40°C) and have a thicker under-sole tread and reinforced toe cap for reliable, everyday traction.
- Size: Available in sizes Medium through XL. TREX® Ice Traction should fit snugly on your boot or shoe with no tightening or adjustments needed. Use your shoe/boot size to determine the approximate size.
- Medium fits 5-8 US Mens.
- Large fits 8-11 US Mens.
- XL fits 11-15 US Mens.
- Construction, roofing, road work, landscaping, delivery service workers, dog walking, shoveling the driveway, and more winter activities and work.
- For use as hiking spikes, running spikes, ice-fishing cleats.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.