Protecta PRO Postitioning Belts - Small to XL
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
- Free Shipping
PRO Positioning Belts
Provides fall restraint and work positioning.
- Side D-rings for work positioning. Work positioning systems will hold and sustain you at a specific work location such as rebar tying, tower maintenance or wall-form work.
- 6 in. (15.2 cm) body pad with tool rings for added comfort and versatility. A foam filled nylon body pad provides added comfort and support for added user satisfaction and productivity.
- Durable polyester construction. Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity.
- Tongue buckle adjustment is fast and easy. Extremely fast, simple and safe tongue and grommet style adjustment for ease of use and peace of mind.
- Compact and lightweight design. Designed for comfort and mobility, these belts stay out of the users way and can be worn all day.
- Maximum capacity 310 lbs.
- Sizes: SM: 30-43".
- Meet all applicable OSHA & ANSI codes and regulations.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.