Brady SafeKey Nylon Lockout Padlocks with Plastic Shackles, Keyed Different
Advanced key security - 700% more key codes!
- Lightweight, non-conductive and non-sparking nylon padlocks with plastic shackles and unique keys are ideal for simple lockout applications.
- SafeKey padlocks have smoother key operation and allow up 700% more unique key codes than traditional safety padlocks.
- Keys and locks are color-matched to help quickly find the right key. Key-retaining padlock also keeps key and padlock together when not in use.
- Low-friction locking mechanism coupled with a durable, one-piece nylon body provides years of use.
- Body: 1.8" H. x 1.5" W. x 0.75" D.
- Shackle Horizontal Clearance: 0.8".
- Shackle Vertical Clearance 1.5".
- Key Mechanism: SafeKey Linear Blade
- Key Option: Keyed Different. Each lock has a unique key.
- Key-retaining: Yes.
- Preprinted text:
- Header: DANGER LOCKED OUT
- Text Legend: DANGER LOCKED OUT DO NOT REMOVE; PROPERTY OF
- Reverse Legend: PROPERTY OF
- Color: Available in Red and Yellow.
- Sold as a pack of 6 same-colored lockout padlocks with 6 different keys. Each padlock has 3 labels (English, French, and Spanish).
- General and electrical lockout applications, including: Lockout Tagout, Component and Equipment Labeling, Facility Identification, Safety Identification, and more.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.