Safety Glasses Prevent Eye Injury
To anyone who thinks that dependable Safety Glasses is not a crucial part of personal protective equipment in the workplace, think again and don't risk your eyesight. Nearly 6 out of 10 employees get eye injuries because they don't wear eye protection during work. Harmony Lab & Safety Supplies carries a full range of safety glasses and safety goggles that comply with or exceed OSHA and ANSI Z87.1 High Impact Standards. We offer safety features such as UV protection, scratch-resistance, anti-fog coatings. Comfortable and lightweight glasses, with USA customer support and USA shipping. Ideal for use in lab safety, industrial work, construction. Shop from our selection of safety glasses to retain your good eyesight. Pick up Clens Cleaning Spray to keep your sight crystal clear. Regardless of the glasses you pick, use glass wipes to prevent scratching lenses.
You only ever get two eyes, make sure to protect them! Workers deal with a variety of eye dangers and hazards. Having a set of good safety glasses or goggles is a must! Safety eyewear is one of the most critical pieces of protective equipment. We offer ANSI Z87.1 compliant safety glasses in many styles for indoor and outdoor use to keep your eyes protected. In the time of COVID-19 and Dust Masks, 3M Foam Lined Safety Glasses offer superior Anti-Fog Coating with the highest airflow to prevent sweating. Furthermore, these 3M glasses are compatible with ear plugs so you can easily insert and remove nrr 33 ear plugs without losing them.
Safety Glasses Specifications
- Scratch-resistant: As its name suggests, an anti-scratch lens/coating on safety glasses can extend the lifespan of the eyewear by protecting the lenses against scratches.
- Anti-static: In sensitive environments where static could compromise components the wearer works with, anti-static coating helps to reduce dust and can even limit particulate attraction.
- Anti-UV: For workers exposed to UV radiation, anti-UV coated eyewear is a must. These lenses can absorb upwards of 99.9% of radiation, thus protecting the wearer against long-term retinal damage.
- Anti-fog: If your workplace is located in a humid environment, anti-fog coatings can help you see clearly by deterring moisture buildup on lenses.
- Hard: Hard coatings can be bonded to most types of lenses to prolong their lifespan.
- Amber: This tint blocks blue light and is best-suited for applications where there is low light.
- Brown: Glares produced by outdoor light are blocked effectively with brown lenses.
- Clear: If there is no danger of optical radiation, clear lenses may be a good fit for the task, as they offer a completely unfiltered view of the wearer's surroundings.
- Gold, Blue, or Mirrored: Like brown lenses, these tints are ideal for outdoor wear because they block sunlight. Mirrored lenses take it a step further by reflecting light.
- Gray: Gray lenses prevent against eye fatigue in outdoor settings by keeping glare at bay.
- Indoor/Outdoor: This tint is similar to gray, except for the fact that it can also be useful indoors since it protects against glare from artificial light sources.