Honeywell North Premium P100 Half Mask Respirator Kit, each
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Honeywell North 7700 Series Premium Half Mask Respirator with P100 Particulate Filters
Silicone seal for a comfortable, secure fit!
- Kit of 1 Honeywell North 770030M Premium Half Mask Respirator with 1 pair of 7580P100 Particulate Filters.
- Recommended for welding, brazing, soldering, heavy infrastructure, industrial maintenance, lead and asbestos abatement, and construction industries.
- A reusable alternative to the 3M 8210 Disposable N95 Respirators in reducing exposure to airborne hazards, including bioaerosols.
- Premium Half Mask designed to provide exceptional fit, comfort and performance for regular day-to-day users.
- Strategic placement of the exhalation valve means that more breath leaves the mask swiftly, creating a cooler environment for the wearer.
- Direct cartridge to facepiece seal minimizes replacement parts and simplifies maintenance.
- 100% medical grade silicone with a wide, contoured sealing area of varying thickness provides superior comfort without sacrificing fit.
- Dual-elastic woven head straps; bottom straps have more elasticity than top straps to create a secure, non-slip fit.
- Easily converts to PAPR or Supplied Air for added workplace flexibility.
- Ideal for workers with latex allergies.
- Choose from Medium and Large sizes.
- 1 pair of P100 Cartridges included.
- Please note, due to worldwide shortages caused by the novel (new) coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, orders for respiratory protection products are currently non-refundable.
Q. What size face mask do I need?
A. The size Medium will generally fit 80% of the population. You'll more or less know if you need a size larger or smaller based on your previous experiences with hats, glasses, helmets, etc.
Q. When should I replace my filter?
A. Particulate filters will eventually clog up, so they should be changed when it becomes difficult to breathe regularly. Dirty or damaged filters should also be replaced. Filters past the expiration date printed on the packaging should not be used.
Q. How should I store respirator and filters?
A. Cleaned Respirators and components should be stored in a sealed, airtight bag or container and placed in a cool and dry environment away from contaminated atmospheres. You can’t turn a respirator off; it’ll even filter ambient air if you let it, so extend its life with proper storage.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.