3M Premium P100 Reusable Half Face Respirator Kit
- Ships within 48 hours
3M 7500 Series Premium Reusable Half Face Respirator with 3M 2091 P100 Particulate Filters
Long term comfort and durability. Reusable - just dispose of the filters when used to capacity.
- Kit of 1 3M 7500 Half Face Respirator with 1 pair of 3M 2091 P100 Filters.
- Use for welding, lead and asbestos abatement, silica and concrete dust, and general particulate protection.
- A reusable alternative to the 3M 8210 Disposable N95 Respirators in reducing exposure to airborne hazards, including bioaerosols.
- Smooth, soft, resilient silicone face seal for ultimate comfort and extended product life.
- Unique adjustment design helps reduce tension and pressure points on the face for unsurpassed comfort.
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve to help make breathing easier and reduce heat and moisture build-up for cool, dry comfort.
- Exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward and helps reduce debris from depositing in the valve area. The smooth surface is easy to clean too.
- Dual-mode head harness adjusts easily for either standard or drop-down mode.
- Drop-down model allows wearers to lower the respirator without removing hard hat or faceshield.
- Adjustable head cradle allows wearer to adjust for optimum fit and comfort.
- Exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging.
- Half-face respirator can be disassembled, cleaned and reused easily.
- Includes reclosable storage bag. Extending use and saving even more.
- Choose Small, Medium, or Large Half Face Respirator Mask. Most people will fit the Medium; you'll know if you need the small or large based on past experience.
- Color coded to indicate size (small, medium or large) for easy identification.
- Please note, due to worldwide shortages caused by the novel (new) coronavirus (2019-nCoV) outbreak, orders for respiratory protection products are currently non-refundable.
- P100 particulate filter for certain oil and non-oil based particles, including bioaerosols.
- Simple design and versatile protection lets you reduce inventory and training.
- Protects against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and 4,4' Methylenedianiline (MDA).
- Good for many different applications: agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, chemical manufacturing pharmaceuticals, primary metals, welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering, undercoating.
Q. What size face mask do I need?
A. The size Medium will generally fit 80% of the population. You'll more or less know if you need a size larger or smaller based on your previous experiences with hats, glasses, helmets, etc.
Q. When should I replace my filter?
A. Particulate filters will eventually clog up, so they should be changed when it becomes difficult to breathe regularly. Dirty or damaged filters should also be replaced. Filters past the expiration date printed on the packaging should not be used.
Q. How should I store respirator and filters?
A. Cleaned Respirators and components should be stored in a sealed, airtight bag or container and placed in a cool and dry environment away from contaminated atmospheres. You can’t turn a respirator off; it’ll even filter ambient air if you let it, so extend its life with proper storage.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.