3M 2291, P100 Advanced Particulate Air Filter, 2/pack
- Ships within 48 hours
3M 2291 P100 Advanced Respirator Filter
The new standard in performance and breathability!
- Premium P100 particulate filter for certain oil and non-oil based particles, including lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA.
- Engineered for easier breathing compared to 3M 2000 particulate filters. Ideal for tough and strenuous work environments.
- Netting Construction technology increases durability, extending service life.
- Simplicity of use and versatility reduces inventory and training requirements.
- Flame, water, and abrasion resistant.
- Attaches to 3M 6000 series, can attach to 5000 series and 3M Catridge 6000 series via 3M Adaptor 502.
- 2 filters/pack.
- 3M Product Number 2291, 3M ID 70071533957.
- Physically strenuous work areas and environments.
- Anywhere workers prefer a product with easier breathing characteristics, toughness and longevity.
- Anywhere a 3M 2091 P100 particulate filter would be used.
- Sanding, grinding, sweeping, abatement, mining, mineral processing, and similar operations involving dust particles.
- Agriculture, construction, shipbuilding, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, primary metals, welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, and soldering.
Made in USA
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.