3M 8511 N95 Masks with Valve, Sanitizers, and Face Masks Bundle
Harmony Price: Now: $69.99
— You save
- Ships in a day or two
- Maximum Purchase:
- 2 units
Frequently bought together:
3M N95 Masks, Sanitizers, and Face Masks Bundle
- Bundle includes:
- 1 box of 3M 8511 Disposable N95 Respirator with Valve. 10 respirator masks per box.
- 4 Made-in-USA Reusable Cotton Face Masks.
- 2 bottles of FDA-certified Synergy Liquid Hand sanitizer, 8.5 fl oz.
3M 8511 N95 Respirator
- Proprietary Cool Flow Valve reduces heat build-up within respirator to help provide comfortable, reliable protection. Great in hot, humid conditions!
- Lightweight, durable construction is spacious and promotes greater comfort.
- 95% efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oils.
- Adjustable M-Noseclip provides a custom fit and secure seal for fewer pressure points and greater comfort.
- Braided headbands with a two-strap, dual-point attachment design is more secure.
- NIOSH approved N95 respirator.
- Packed disposable 10 N95 respirators to a box.
- 3M Part Number 54343, 3M Product Number 8511, 3M ID 70070757557, National Stock Number 4240012472348.
- 3M 8511 N95 Respirator Data Sheet
- Made in USA
Reusable Washable Cotton Face Mask, Adult size
- Machine washable and reusable.
- Made in the USA. Has 2-plys of fabric to last longer.
- 95% Cotton and 5% spandex fabric allows you to manage your daily routine without struggling to breathe.
- The environmentally friendly alternative.
- These masks are not intended for hospital or medical use.
- Measurements: 4.25" H x 7.75" L. with each ear loop adding 2.25" L. Overall length: 12.50".
- Size: One size fits most adults. Not for children. Definitely not for children age 2 and under.
- Care Instructions:
- Wash before wearing. Machine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warn iron if needed.
- Not recommended for children age 2 and under.
- Not for hospital or medical use.
- Made in USA
Synergy Liquid Hand Sanitizer
- High strength liquid hand sanitizer formula contains 80% ethyl alcohol concentration, the strength recommended by the World Health Organization, Health Canada, and the FDA to combat the COVID-19 coronavirus on hands.
- Helps reduce bacteria and germs that can potentially cause disease.
- For use when soap and water are not available.
- Pump bottle with locking nozzle helps prevent spillage during travel or when not in use.
- Manufactured using Canadian and USA materials.
- Size: 8.5 fl. oz. (250 mL) Liquid Hand Sanitizer Pump Bottle.
- FDA Certification #74432-001-02.
- Synergy Hand Sanitizer Safety Data Sheet
This product can only ship via ground service!
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.