SafeSource Direct Blue Nitrile Exam Gloves, 3.5 mil, Made in USA, 100/box
When comfort and sensitivity are key, these are the gloves you can count on. Designed hand-in-glove with clinicians on every aspect, these gloves a perfectly suited for office exam rooms where the risk is lower. They go on easily and quickly, allowing your time and attention to remain focused on the patient. And they’re affordably priced, making them the go-to for those that go through lots of gloves.
- Outstanding tactile sensitivity - 3.5 mil thick medical grade gloves with textured finger tips are thick enough to act as a barrier while maintaining comfort, dexterity, and tactile sensitivity.
- Chemotherapy-rated - Medical examination gloves meets ASTM D6978 for use with chemotherapy drugs.
- Powder-free and latex-free - 100% synthetic nitrile polymer for individuals allergic to natural rubber latex.
- Easy donning - 9.5 inch Ambidextrous gloves with beaded cuffs go on quickly.
- Sizes - Available in sizes Extra-small through 2XL.
- Packaging - Packaged 100 blue nitrile gloves per box. 10 boxes per case = 1000 gloves.
- Note: Size 2XL is packaged 90 per box (=900 per case).
- Made in the USA - Manufactured in Broussard, Louisiana.