Puritan 7 in. Orange Sticks, Single & Double Bevel Ends, 0.188 in. D., 1000/case
- Ships within 1-2 business days
- Calculated at Checkout
Puritan Single & Double Bevel Cuticle/Orange Sticks
- Non-static generating double-beveled orange sticks are an ESD safe and versatile soldering aid.
- Use for: general electronics manufacturing, assembly and repair of circuit boards, and as all-purpose stick for clinical, diagnostic, forensic, podiatry settings.
- Use to: probe loose wires and components, position small parts, guide wires, and as a spudger.
- Made from biodegradable Northern White Birch for high tensile strength. Strong enough to bend components leads and break bridges.
- Precision Cut and polished, splinter-free finish will not contaminate solder and component leads.
- Size: 177.8mm (7") L x 4.775mm (.188") D.
- Packaged: 100 Orange Sticks per box. 10 boxes per case = 1000 sticks. Made in the USA.
- Puritan Orange Stick Part# 2970
Made in USA
Made in USA
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.
0.188 in. (4.776 mm)