Puritan Medical Products
Puritan 7 in. Orange Sticks, Single & Double Bevel Ends, 0.156 in. D., 100/box
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Puritan Double Bevel & Single Bevel Cuticle/Orange Sticks
- Non-static generating beveled orange sticks are an ESD safe and versatile soldering aid.
- Use for: general electronics manufacturing, assembly and repair of circuit boards, and as all-purpose stick for clinical, diagnostic, forensic, podiatry settings.
- Use to: probe loose wires and components, position small parts, guide wires, and as a spudger.
- Made from biodegradable Northern White Birch for high tensile strength. Strong enough to bend components leads and break bridges.
- Precision Cut and polished splinter-free finish prevents contamination of solder and component leads.
- Size: 177.8mm (7") L x 3.962mm (.156") D.
- Packaged 100 sticks to a box. Made in the USA.
- Puritan Orange Stick Part# 2930.
Puritan 2930 Cuticle/Orange Sticks Data Sheet
0.156 in. (3.963 mm)