Portwest A721 Level 2 Anti Impact Nitrile Coated Glove, Orange/Yellow, 1/pair
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Portwest A721 Level 2 Anti Impact Coated Glove, Orange/Yellow
Comfort, grip, and impact protection!
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 2 Impact resistant gloves combine comfort and grip with impact protection in a comfortable seamless liner.
- High impact protection using flexible TPR impact pods.
- Sandy nitrile coating for puncture and chemical resistance and exceptional grip in water, grease, or oil contact.
- Palm coating retains dexterity and ventilation.
- Reinforced thumb crotch and padded palms for extra protection and durability.
- Seamless and breathable 13-gauge polyester liner.
- Hook and loop straps ensure a secure fit.
- Color: Orange palm coating, Yellow shell.
- AS/NZS 2161 .3
- AS/NZS 2161 .2
- ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level A1
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 2 – Pass
- EN 420 Dexterity 5
- EN388:2016 +A1:2018 - 4241XP
- CE Certified
- Packaged 1 pair per pack.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.
ANSI Cut Level:
ANSI Impact Level:
EN 388 Rating: