Polyester ESD Lab Coats, Knit Cuff, each
Harmony Price: Now: $39.99
— You save
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
Frequently bought together:
Estatec Polyester ESD Lab Coats, Knit Cuff
Knit Cuffs for "Hands-Free" Operation!
- ESD Lab coats shield sensitive electronics by containing and minimizing electrostatic charges generated by clothing.
- Anti-static, static dissipative, and easily groundable.
- "Hands-Free" Knit cuff Lab coats can be grounded via a coil cord to a left hip snap - no wrist band required, no hands tethered.
- 99% polyester / 1% Carbon fiber blend is durable, with low particle generation.
- Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 and ANSI/ESD STM 2.1-2013 standards.
- Reusable lab coat can be washed with cold water and hang-dried.
- Full collar, knit wrist Lab Coats with 3 pockets and 1 pen hanger.
- Barcoded for QR traceability.
- Length: Waist-length, ranging from 26.8" (small) to 29.1" (3XL).
- Color: Available in colors:
- Navy Blue
- Royal Blue
- Sky Blue (Please note this is a made-to-order item that usually ships within 45 business days)
- Size: Available in sizes SM to 3XL. Looking for other sizes, lengths, or colors? Just give us a call at 800-899-1255.
- Packaged 1 Lightweight ESD Lab Coat to a poly bag.
- Electronics, aeronautics, automotive, telecommunications and medical industries.
- ESD applications where grounding is not necessary.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.