Estatec TecStat PA Poly/Cotton ESD Lab Coats, Knit Cuff, Made to Order
- Increased Protection over ESD Wrist Bands alone - ESD-safe lab coats shield sensitive electronics by containing and minimizing electrostatic charges generated by clothing. Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 and ANSI/ESD STM 2.1-2013 standards.
- "Hands-Free" grounding - Knit cuff Lab coats can be grounded via a coil cord to a left hip snap - no wrist band required, no hands tethered.
- Cool and Comfortable - 66% polyester / 32% cotton / 2% Carbon fiber blend is breathable so you stay cool and protected.
- Reusable lab coat - Can be washed with cold water and hang-dried. Guaranteed to last 50 washes.
- Features - Full collar, knit wrist, 3 pockets and 1 pen hanger. Barcoded for QR traceability.
- Length - Available in Waist, 3/4 (Thigh), and Full (Knee) lengths. Waist lengths range from 26.8" (small) to 29.1" (3XL), adding 4-5 inches per length increase. Please refer to size chart for measurements. Pictured are waist-length coats.
- Color options - Please do not hesitate to contact us for further details on colors.
- Light Blue
- White, Royal Blue, and Navy in 3/4 (Thigh) and Full (Knee) Lengths. Waist length versions are ready-made and available here.
- Size - Available in sizes SM to 7XL.
- Logo Print/Embroidery - Please use the Request For Quote feature and we will respond promptly with pricing.
- Default size and location is "Standard" 7 sq/cm (or smaller depending on logo proportion) above left chest pocket. Please do not hesitate to specific a larger size if desired.
- Please note that Logo orders are Final Sale.
- Packaging - 1 ESD Smock to a poly bag.
- MOQ & Availability - 5 pieces per configuration (size, color, length) minimum order quantity. Made to order item usually ships within 45-60 days, depending on the customization requested.