Ansell Microflex Supreno SE Nitrile Exam Gloves, Violet Blue, Large
- Sturdy 7 mil nitrile gloves formulated for improved strength and comfort. Ideal for long wear times and demanding jobs.
- The Microflex Supreno SE offers an advanced barrier protection against contaminants due to its lower acceptable pinhole rates. Its 0.65 Acceptance Quality Limit (AQL) for pinholes is more stringent than the 2.5 AQL requirement for exam gloves.
- Interior polymer coating makes gloves easy to don. 100% nitrile to alleviate the potential for adverse reactions associated with latex protein.
- Non-stick properties are built into the glove formulation to create a resistance to tape or adhesives, and to assist workers with improved efficiency and speed.
- Textured fingers allow for reliable grip in wet and dry conditions.
- Ambidextrous. Powder-free. Beaded cuff. Palm Thickness 4.3 mil., Finger Thickness 7.1 mil., Length 9.6 in.
- Size Large.
- Damaged box item - Box packaging was damaged during transit from manufacturer. Gloves inspected and still in new condition. 100 gloves/box.