Your ideal swab to remove liquid or dry contaminants with soft fabric. Absorbent, quick wicking, with the best pick-up and capture of particles. Constructed with the cleanest double layers of 100% polyester microdenier fiber & PU foam.High solvent capacity, non-abrasive tip, and the best "pick-up" for cleaning your critical surfaces. Made with Ultra Low Particle, Fiber, NVR & ION Levels. Free of Silicon, Amides, and DOP contamination. Free of organic contaminants.
- Streak-free cleaning. Won't scratch your sensitive surfaces.
- Adhesive-free; no chemical contaminants. Thermally bonded swab head.
- Class 100 Cleanroom laundered. Compatible with ISO Class 4-7 (Class 100-10000) environments.
- Compatible with your most common solvents.
What is Microdenier?
Denier is a unit of measurement used to determine fiber thickness of individual threads. Fabrics with a high denier count tend to be thick and durable - like canvas. Fabrics with a low denier count tend to be soft and silky - like silk. To be considered a "microfiber" or microdenier, the fiber must be less than 1 denier. A diameter of less than ten micrometres. Smaller than the diameter of a strand of silk (which is approximately 1 denier - 1/5 the diameter of a human hair). Microfiber/microdenier swabs are soft, tough, and absorbent. The micro diameter enables the swab tip material to trap more particles and hold more liquid.
- Choose a small microdenier tip or medium and large microdenier paddle tip swabs for your cleanroom cleaning applications. For larger tasks, check out our lint free cleanroom wipes and cleanroom mops.
- Use Microdenier Cleanroom Swabs for:
- Applying and removing your lubricants, solvents, and adhesives
- Remove flux residues, inks, and excess materials.
- Clean broad, flat surfaces, hard-to-reach places, grooves, slots, and recessed areas
If you need Microdenier swabs contact Harmony Lab & Safety Supplies we stock thousands of swabs and have our USA product support team standing by to get you the microdenier swabs you need.