Micro-Kill Bleach Germicidal Disinfectant Wipes, 6 x 5 in.
Harmony Price: $13.99
— You save
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
Micro-Kill Bleach Germicidal Disinfectant Wipes, 6" x 5"
Ready-to-use Bleach Germicidal Wipes for Surface Disinfection
- Medline Micro-Kill Bleach Germicidal Wipes are EPA-registered as a bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal disinfectant.
- Ready to use (RTA) wipes are pre-moistened with solution equivalent to 1:10 dilution of 6.5% bleach. No further pre-mixing or dilution needed.
- Effective against difficult to kill microorganisms including Candida auris, Clostridium difficile, MRSA, and VRE within 3 minutes.
- Effective against bloodborne pathogens Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and HIV-1.
- Heavy-duty fabric stands up to hard-surface scrubbing and contains enough liquid to ensure maximum surface coverage.
- Can be used to disinfect most hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Wipe Size: 6" x 5"
- Choose from a tub of 150 Micro-Kill Bleach disinfectant wipes or a case of 12 canisters (1800 wipes).
- EPA Registration Number 37549-1.
- For disinfection of glucose meters, patient-care equipment, point-of-care equipment and hard, non-porous healthcare surfaces.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.