Medline CoFlex TLC Lite 2-Layer Compression System, Light Compression, Short Stretch, 4" width
Leave the bulk behind and get therapeutic compression fit for everyday life. Medline CoFlex TLC Two-Layer Compression System optimizes patient comfort while delivering therapeutic compression for venous leg ulcers and edema. Composed of only two layers, CoFlex TLC fits easily under clothing and footwear, making it more convenient and discreet than bulkier three- or four-layer systems. In addition to effective compression therapy, CoFlex TLC also offers unmatched absorbency with a first-layer padding bandage that wicks away and absorbs 30X more moisture than the leading competitor for a lighter, cooler wear. This superefficient design means that CoFlex TLC can stay comfortably in place for up to 7 days without interrupting your daily routine.
- Advanced two-layer compression system provides support and compression to feet and legs to manage venous disease and associated edema.
- Layer 1 is a soft foam with an absorbent coating (blue contact layer) that wicks away moisture and helps control odor
- Layer 2 is a short-stretch cohesive compression layer that provides adaptive compression levels and can be easily torn by hand
- The layers bond together when applied, which keeps the system in place
- Easily fits under clothing and footwear - Low-profile system is comfortable and lightweight for increased patient compliance.
- A nylon stocking is included to apply over the completed dressing for patient comfort and ease of movement under clothes and on bed sheets
- Greater absorption - Padding bandage wicks moisture to enhance comfort and help reduce risk of skin breakdown
- Tears by hand - Bandages easily tear by hand to eliminate need for scissors
- Odor shield - Bandages manage sweat and wound fluid to help control odor for extended wear.
- Includes take-home patient education card
- Not made with natural rubber latex.