Super Sani-Cloth Germicidal Wipe, 6 x 6.75 in., 160/tub
- Ships within 48 hours
- Maximum Purchase:
- 12 units
Super Sani-Cloth Germicidal Wipes, 6" x 6.75"
#1 Disinfectant Wipe in Healthcare.
- Pre-moistened wipes are a ready-to-use, one-step disinfectant and cleaner on hard, non-porous surfaces and patient care equipment.
- Short overall 2 minute contact time against 30 microorganisms, including 6 multi-drug resistant organisms (MDROs), viruses, bacteria, TB, fungi, and bloodborne pathogens.
- Effective against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Designed to be compatible with a wide range of medical devices and surfaces within the healthcare environment, including stainless steel, plastic, Formica laminate, glass, and more.
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant with quaternary ammonium chloride/alcohol based solution.
- Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal and Virucidal.
- Meets CDC, OSHA, and CMS Tag F880 Guidelines.
- Unique deep well lid on canister seals securely to prevent moisture loss.
- Multi-count canister for frequent usage. Color-coded for easy identification.
- Pliable wipe material gets into crevices and corners, and is thick and strong to help clean soiled surfaces.
- Cloth Size: 6" x 6.75"
- Packaged 160 cloths per large canister.
- EPA Registration Number 9480-4.
Made in USA
Restrictions on use: For Professional and Hospital Use. Not for use on skin. Do not use as a baby wipe.
Sani-Cloth Plus wipes are compatible with:
- Hard nonporous surfaces such as bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and more.
Disclaimer: Tests conducted on materials from select sources. Use these results as a general guide rather than a guarantee of compatibility. Please refer to the surface or equipment manufacturer’s guidelines for approved disinfecting instructions.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.