Micro-Kill AF2 Alcohol-Free Disinfectant Wipes, 6 x 6.75 in., 160 wipes
Harmony Price: Now: $19.99
— You save
- Limited Stock - if you see an Add to Cart Button - we have stock
Frequently bought together:
Micro-Kill AF2 Disinfectant Wipes, 6" x 6.75"
Ready-to-use Wipes for Surface Disinfection
- Medline Micro-Kill AF Wipes are EPA-registered as a bactericidal, virucidal, and fungicidal disinfectant.
- Alcohol-free and bleach-free formula is effective against 47 microorganisms within 2 minutes.
- Effective against bloodborne pathogens Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and HIV-1.
- Durable, low-linting polypropylene fabric stands up to hard-surface scrubbing and contains enough liquid to ensure maximum surface coverage.
- Can be used to disinfect most hard, non-food, non-porous surfaces.
- No pre-mixing or dilution needed - ready to use.
- Active Ingredient: Quaternary Ammonium
- Wipe Size: 6" x 6.75"
- 160 wipes per tub.
- EPA Reg. No. 6836-372-37549
Micro-Kill Disinfectant Wipes, 6” x 6.75”, 160 wipes
Made in USA
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.