Purell Body Fluid Spill Kit, ea
- Ships within 48 hours
- This Item SHIPS FREE
Purell Body Fluid Spill Kit
Protect Staff and Guest!
- Comprehensive kit with two single-use spill kits has everything necessary to safely remove vomit, blood, feces, and other body fluids.
- Provides head-to-toe protection: hairnet, sleeved gown, gloves, shoe covers, eye shield and mask.
- Included 8 Fl oz bottle of Purell Foodservice Surface Sanitizer with Spray Nozzle is effective against Norovirus, E.Coli, Salmonella in just 30 seconds. Kills Hepatitis A in 60 seconds.
- Proven effective on most hard and soft surfaces. Approved for food contact surfaces (no rinse required).
- Approved by the EPA for use against emerging enveloped viral pathogens and can be used during the current novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Hospital grade absorbent quickly solidifies up to two liters of body fluids. Deodorizes and won't leave a slippery surface behind after clean up.
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 1910.1030 and US Food Code 2-501.11 compliant.
- Includes Bilingual, step-by-step instructions.
- Clear plastic clamshell case with handle dimensions: 4.5" x 11.88" x 11.5".
- Each clamshell case contains two refill kits. Restock with Purell Item# 3841-18-RFL.
- Made in the USA.
- PURELL Foodservice Surface Sanitizer (8 fl oz).
- PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Single Use.
- OSHAKits.com Absorbent Blend with Deodorizer.
- Recommended for spills, suction canisters, emesis basins, liners & bags, kick buckets, bed pans, and more.
- Not for use with Hydrofluoric Acid.
- Heavy duty hand held scraper and dustpan.
- Head-to-toe personal protection kit (hair net, gown with sleeves, gloves, shoe covers, eye shield & mask).
- Three medical-grade absorbent towels.
- Large trash bag and tie.
- Bilingual instruction guide.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.