Marsh Electronic Stencil Cutting System, ea
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Free Shipping
Marsh ESC60 Computerized Stencil Cutting System with Stand
The ESC60 Computerized Stencil Cutting System was designed to handle some of the most demanding use requirements found in many industrial environments. These include customized stencils for the aerospace and automotive industry. This feature packed stencil cutting system delivers limitless applications, is easy to use, and operates on proven and robust DrawCut LITE software running directly on your existing PC (USB cable included). DrawCut LITE has extensive technology features for designing, drawing, arranging objects and creating texts. This intuitive software installs, calibrates and controls the ESC60 cutting plotter comfortably and contains many clear and simple functions. When you purchase the computerized stencil machine you will receive a DrawCut LITE serial number by email that is required to download and install DrawCut LITE software.
- Cuts .011 oilboard, polyethylene, sandblast, stencil mask, vinyl, magnetic and others.
- Easy to use software program so you can cut a variety of styles and sizes of stencils in a matter of minutes without the need of lengthy, specialized training.
- Uses 60 Degree Blades
- Friction Feed Driving Method
- 25" Max Cutting Width
- 28" Max Feed Width
- 750 g Max Pressure
- 960 mm/s Max Speed
- Very Low Noise
- Manual Contour Cutting
- Windows OS Compatibility
- Available stencil fonts: Phantom Stencil, MK Stencil Sans Black, Cyrillic Stencil, and Script Stencil fonts, along with 46 standard international symbols.