Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon and Lime Blossom Scent
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon and Lime Blossom Flatpack
No bottles, no sponges, no mess cleaning and disinfecting!
- Lysol disinfecting wipes clean the toughest mess and kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria in as little as 2 minutes.
- Effective against the COVID-19 coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), eight cold and flu viruses, soils and dirt, and allergens such as pent dander, dust mites, and pollen.
- Kills 99.9% of Enterobacter aerogenes and Staphylococcus aureus in 10 seconds.
- Thick, presaturated wipes are stored in compact, space-saving flatpacks that reseal to avoid moisture loss.
- Dispensing pack opens with one hand and provides one wipe at a time for easy use on-the-go.
- Bleach-free, and safe to use on electronics and touchscreens - use on smartphones, tablets, monitors, remote controls, and more.
- Complies with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen standards.
- For use on most hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Scent: Lemon and Lime Blossom.
- EPA Reg #: 777-114.
- Packaged 80 pre-moistened Lysol wipes per pack. 6 packs per case = 480 disinfectant wipes.
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, including the virus that causes COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) and eight cold and flu viruses, in as little as 2 minutes. Packaged in convenient flatpacks have a smaller footprint than canisters for easier, compact storage and are resealable to avoid moisture loss. These thick, bleach-free wipes have a lemon and lime scent and are safe to use on electronics and touch screens. Lysol Disinfecting Wipes comply with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards, and can be used on most hard, non-porous surfaces as a disinfecting wipe or as a cleaning wipe to cut through tough soils and allergens.
- Cleaning surfaces throughout your home, including: kitchen counters, sinks, toilet seats, bath tubs, doorknobs, light switches, garbage cans, refrigerator exteriors, and more.
- Do not use on dishes, glasses, or utensils. Not recommended for bare wood surfaces.
- Cleaning electronics and touch screens such as smartphones, tablets, game consoles, keyboards, mice, and remote controls.
- When used as directed on hard, non-porous surfaces, effective against the following viruses, bacteria, and allergens:
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- Human Coronavirus
- Influenza A Virus
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Dust mite debris
- Pet dander
- Pollen particles
- Aspergillus niger (mold & mildew)
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.