Keystone Non-Skid Polypropylene/Polyethylene Shoe Covers, Blue, 150/pair
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Slip Resistant and Water Repellant Blue Disposable Shoe Covers
Polypropylene/Polyethylene film coating for a safe, liquid repellent barrier!
- Safer Shoe Covers. Durable Polyethylene and Polypropylene (PE/PP) blend film material provides slip-resistance, fluid and barrier protection, and reduces particle release for controlled environments.
- Multi-use. Ideal for general purpose industrial applications including cleanroom, food processing, dental, surgical scrub, and general maintenance.
- Sole type: Skid-resistant.
- Color: Medical/pale blue.
- Generously sized.
- Large: 15" length x 6" width.
- Extra-Large: 18" length x 7" width.
- Packaged 200 Shoe Covers per case = 100 pairs.
Don't slip with coated grip shoe covers! Safe protection from liquid spills, dust, and more.
(PE) coated shoe covers (A.K.A. "laminated" shoe covers) are made using spunbond polypropylene nonwoven material and coated using a film of polyethylene for water resistance and grippy traction. The double layers ensure that the shoe covers are impermeable to general solid particulates and water-based liquids. The polyethylene coated shoe covers are suitable for use in your cleanroom, surgical scrub, dental practice or even food processing operations.
- Hospitals, Medical and Dental Offices
- Critical Environments, Labs, and Cleanrooms
- Food Handling & Production
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Facility Tours
- General Maintenance
- Hard Floor Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning and Real Estate Open Houses
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.
Polyethylene Coated Polypropylene