Simple Green d Pro 3 Plus Disinfectant Concentrate, Herbal Scent, 1 gallon, ea
Harmony Price: $27.99
Sale Price: Now: $19.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Frequently bought together:
Simple Green d Pro 3 Plus Antibacterial Cleaner, Disinfectant, and Sanitizer CONCENTRATE
Cleans, disinfects, and eliminates odors!
- Antibactierial 1:64 concentrate makes 65 gallons of cleaner, disinfectant, virucide, fungicide, non-food contact sanitizer, mildewstat and deodorizer.
- EPA registered, hospital-grade broad-spectrum formula kills 99.9% of germs. Extensive 75+ kill list includes a wide variety of highly contagious and potentially deadly pathogens, including antibiotic-resistant superbugs.
- OSHA Bloodborne pathogen standard compliant for HIV, HBV, and HCV.
- Effective against HIV, MRSA, staph, E. coli, cold, flu, athlete's foot fungus and more.
- Demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 on hard non-porous surfaces. As such, Simple Green d Pro 3 Plus can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Feline Picornavirus on hard non-porous surfaces.
- Non-acidic cleaner sanitizes non-food contact hard, non-porous kitchen surfaces, bathroom surfaces and floors without harming sealed stone, sealed grout, glazed tile, and more.
- Inhibits mold and mildew growth.
- For home, institutional, and industrial use.
- Scent: Herbal.
- EPA Reg. No. 10324-154-56782.
- EPA Est. No. 40873-GA-01, 40873-CA-01.
- Simple Green Part # 3310200601001.
- Size: 1 fluid gallon (3.78 L) bottle of Simple Green per case. Makes 65 gallons of disinfectant.
- Homes, hotels, kitchens, bathrooms, campgrounds, day care centers, classrooms, universities, athletic facilities, food handling & processing areas, office buildings, factories, warehouses, EMS & fire facilities, transportation terminals, medical and dental offices and clinics, labs, veterinary clinics, animal housing facilities, and other animal care facilities.
- Simple Green d Pro 3 Plus has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2on hard non-porous surfaces. Therefore Simple Green d Pro 3 Plus can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Feline Picornavirus on hard non-porous surfaces. Please refer to the CDC website at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus for additional information.
Made in USA
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.