3M™ TB Quat Disinfectant Cleaner, Ready-To-Use, 32 oz Bottle, ea
Harmony Price: $9.99
Sale Price: Now: $7.99
— You save
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
Frequently bought together:
3M TB Quat Disinfectant Ready-to-use Cleaner, 32 oz Bottle
Hospital-grade disinfectant and cleaner!
- Ready-to-use (RTU) disinfectant cleaner cleans, deodorizes, and disinfectants in one step to save you time and labor.
- Rinse-free formula cuts through tough grease and grime on hard, nonporous, inanimate surfaces without the need for scrubbing.
- Contains 2100 ppm of active germicide. Does not contain abrasives, acids, phosphates, phosphorous, or bleach.
- Virucidal, Tuberculocidal, Fungicidal, and Mildewstatic. Highly effective against a broad spectrum of pathogenic microorganisms including bacteria, antibiotic-resistant bacteria, viruses,fungi, mold, and mildew.
- Complies with OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogen Standard for disinfecting surfaces soiled with blood or other potentially infectious body fluids.
- Meets U.S. EPA's Emerging Pathogen Policy for products with Emerging Viral Pathogens AND Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- Scent: Pleasant Lemon.
- EPA Registration number: 1839-83-10350.
- EPA. EST No. 75521-WI-002.
- 3M ID 70071593175.
- Size: 1 U.S. Quart (32 fl oz) (946 mL) Bottle.
- Purchase by the case (12 bottles/case) to receive 2 spray nozzles per case.
Made in USA
- Hospital germicide for disinfecting and cleaning non-critical items. Proven effective in killing hepatitis B virus (HBV) and TB.
- Homes, nursing homes, hospitals, hotels, schools, and more.
- Disinfecting hard, nonporous, inanimate environmental surfaces like: Floors, walls, metal surfaces,stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, and plastic surfaces.
- Note: For plastic and painted surfaces, test the product in an inconspicuous area to make sure the product is safe for use.
- Note: Not for use on critical or semi-critical medical device surfaces.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.
Country of Origin: