Honeywell Uvex Bionic Face Shield
A revolutionary face shield designed for rugged jobs. Extremely lightweight and highly adjustable for all-day comfort, it’s perfect for workers exposed to impact, chemical splash, airborne debris, and welding infrared radiation.
- Full Face protection - Full FaceShield System is 100% dielectric (no metal parts) with built-in chin protection and extended top-of-head coverage helps protect from falling or flying objects, impact, liquid splash, airborne debris, and (non-Arc) welding hazards in environments where eyewear and goggles alone are not enough.
- This faceshield does not provide adequate protection for arc welding and use for such may result in serious personal injury including blindness or death.
- Must be worn with spectacles or goggles - Meets ANSI Z87.1-2015 (High Impact) and CSA Z94.3 standards, but designed to provide secondary protection.
- All-day comfort - Extremely lightweight and balanced, ergonomic design for long term wear. Comfortable cell foam on back of headgear. Breathable, removable, washable sweatband. Comfortably worn with most goggles and respirators.
- 4 Visor Angles and 2 Depth Adjustments - Easy-to-set, ratcheting headgear locks into place for secure fit. Highly adjustable headgear tilts visor nearer or farther from face depending on preference and application.
- High-value - Easily replaceable visor allows for multiple visor tints and extends the life of the shield. Dielectric hard hat accessory (sold separately) expands face shield use and is compatible with major hard hat manufacturers’ styles
- Uncompromised vision - Clear Polycarbonate lens is ideal for most working conditions and has an anti-fog hard coating.