Honeywell North Low Profile P100 All-Particulate Filter with Odor Relief, 1/pair
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
North by Honeywell P100 Respirator Filter with Odor Relief
Low-profile "pancake" style respiratory protection. Carbon layer reduced nuisance odors!
- P100 particulate filter for certain oil and non-oil based particles. Carbon layers provide relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors, acid gases, and ozone.
- Low Profile Pancake filter fits under welding helmets and won't catch on pipes or other objects.
- Simple design and versatile protection lets you reduce inventory and training.
- Protects against exposure to
- 4,4' Methylenedianiline (MDA)
- Use with North Safety 5400, 5500, 7600 or 7700 Series Respirators.
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84 requirements.
- Packaged 1 pair pack.
- Honeywell North Item# 75FFP100NL.
- Agriculture and construction
- General and chemical manufacturing
- Primary metals, welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering, undercoating, and more.
Protect your lungs from safety and health hazards in construction, manufacturing, metallurgy and more. NIOSH P100 air filters minimize respiratory hazards and control exposure to welding fumes, mold, particulates, fumes, and vapors.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.