Honeywell Cold Grip 3/4 PVC Coated Glove, Blue/Black, 12/pair
Harmony Price: Now: $69.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Frequently bought together:
Honeywell NF11HD 3/4 Black Foam PVC Coated Gloves
Keep your Grip in Cold and Wet Conditions!
- Cold weather work gloves with synthetic liner and hydropellent coating provides warmth and grip without giving up comfort or dexterity.
- Black Foam PVC HPT (hydropellent technology) 3/4 coating repels liquids to retains grip in wet conditions while being soft and flexible. Won't stiffen when cold.
- 7-gauge brushed synthetic liner provides insulation from cold down to -20ºC.
- 15-gauge Polyamide seamless knit shell reduces linting for sensitive applications and conforms to a natural hand shape for superior comfort and strength.
- Excellent abrasion resistance comparable to a heavier glove.
- Rated EN511 X2X for protection from contact cold.
- Durable and Machine Washable.
- Color: Blue/Black. Dark colors hide dirt.
- Choose from sizes Medium through 2XL.
- 12 pairs of knuckle coated insulated work gloves per pack.
- Handling wet, oily, greasy, or dry parts in cold conditions. For tasks where cold protection is needed, but not at the complete expense of comfort and dexterity.
- Offshore, maintenance, warehouse, shipping and packing, general industry, building and construction.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.
PVC HPT Coated