TekniSat 70% IPA Polypropylene Cleanroom Wipe, 9 x 11 in.
- Ships in a day or two
TekniSat PreSaturated Meltblown Polypropylene Cleanroom Wipe, 9" x 11"
70% IPA solution cleans quickly!
- 100% Meltblown polypropylene is chemically inert and compatible with acids, bases, and solvents.
- Pre-wet with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) / 30% DI Water. Ideal for critical process cleaning applications.
- Soft texture will not scratch sensitive surfaces. Maintains strength even with aggressive cleaning and in wet applications.
- Low particle and fiber generation. Ideal for item pass-thru wipe down and for general purpose wiping of critical surfaces and equipment.
- Using a pre-saturated wiper improves cleaning performance & consistency. Squirt bottle dispensing has many variables which impact cleaning performance. Over-saturated wipes do not attract contaminants; under-saturated wipes can repel contaminants.
- Compatible with ISO Class 5+ (Class 100) Cleanroom environments. Autoclavable for aseptic environments.
- Produced in ISO 9001 environment. Statistical Process Control (13 measurement points) is utilized to insure wipe quality.
- Size 9" x 11".
- Choose from a flex pack of 50 wipes or a case of 24 flex packs. Flex Packs feature stacked wipes and a resealable pouch to minimize evaporation.
- Teknipure# TS1MPI70-911. Contec Part#PS-850, Berkshire SSP55000424 .
TekniSat 70% IPA Polypropylene Cleanroom Wipe, 9” x 11”
If you are looking for something to improve your cleaning performance and saturation on critical surfaces and equipment, then wipes are your best option. They contain 70% IPA solution and 30% deionized water, a perfect saturation level that allow excellent wipe down.
These wipes are highly durable and, hence, will maintain their strength even after aggressive scrubbing. They are also super soft, a feature that makes them suitable for cleaning sensitive surfaces. They have low particle and fiber generation and, therefore, suitable for general purpose wiping and item pass-thru wipe down.
Teknipure Wipe Cross-Reference Guide.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.