18 in. Tapered Cut Resistant Sleeves, 1/pair
Harmony Price: Now: $8.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Frequently bought together:
18" Tapered Black Cut Resistant Sleeves with Thumbholes
Non-Slip Protection from scrapes and cuts!
Save your arms when working around vehicles, industrial environments and more. Prevent pain and bandages.
- Tapered Black Cutban sleeves are knit with a high-tenacity filament yarn protects your arms from abrasions and cuts. A good choice for metal handling and metal fabrication.
- Sleeves provide ANSI cut-level A2 (580 grams of cut resistance) protection at less than the cost of kevlar sleeves.
- Single-layer sleeve is a tapered knit to provide a more natural and comfortable fit.
- STAYz-Up silicone-dotted bicep grip band comfortably grip to skin or fabric to keep your sleeves up. Thumb hole help keep sleeves in place.
- Approved for 2.75 seconds of incidental heat contact at 500°F / 260°C. Not for spark or flame applications.
- Fully washable. Won't lose shape due to stretching.
- 18 inches in length.
- Choose size: Small through Extra-Large. For Size Information see Size Chart above/below.
- Sold by the pair.