HexArmor MX200 Safety Glasses, Clear Lens, Multiple Anti-Fog Options
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Buy More, Save More!
|Buy 8 or more||and get 3% off|
About this Product
HexArmor MX200 Safety Glasses
Permanent Anti-fog protection!
- Increase compliance with safety glasses that have it all: performance, comfort, fit, and style.
- Rimless wraparound lens with LTX® Lens Technology provide a wide field of vision at premium optical clarity.
- TruShield permanent Anti-fog inner coating never washes off and lasts the lifetime of glasses.
- Lightweight design with contoured nose bridge for all day comfort and fit.
- Flexible soft-grip side arms provide a low-pressure, slip-free, and stable fit for any head.
- Beveled lens edge for additional upper eye protection.
- Integrated channel for eye ventilation.
- Dielectric safety glasses with 100% metal-free design for use around electricity.
- Filters 100% of harmful UV rays.
- Compliant with ANSI Z87.1.2015, CE EN166, CSA Z94.3*, and High Impact Rated Z87+ (*With exception of TruShield®2SF).
- Lens Coating Options:
- TruShield 2F - Inner and outer anti-fog coatings for moderately dirty conditions with hot to cold and cold to hot transition.
- TruShield S - Inner dual-action anti-fog coating and an exterior anti-scratch hard coating for conditions with a high degree of dirt, debris, or severe fogging factors.
- TruShield 2SF - Inner and outer dual-action anti-fog coatings for continuously fogging conditions.
- Packaged 1 pair of glasses per bag.
Care Instructions for TruShield Coated Lens:
- Note: Using any anti-fog wipes, alcohol-based cleaners or any other non-HexArmor® cleaning product on TruShield® lenses can cause damage.
- Lightly blow off any loose dirt or debris from your lenses.
- Rinse your lenses with cool water. HexArmor® eyewear is engineered to have excess dirt cleanly wash off the lens without sticking.
- Use a soft, dry microfiber cloth to gently wipe your lenses.
- If you’re not immediately putting the safety eyewear on, store it in a safe spot or in a pouch or case. Never put unprotected safety eyewear in your pocket.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.
Freezer Test: Selecting Coatings for Environmental Fogging | HexArmor
Watch what happens as we compare two different HexArmor TruShi...
HexArmor Eyewear MX200s Product Overview
The MX200s, slim style, lightweight panoramic vision safety ey...
Ultimate Cleanability – Permanent Anti-fog Coatings - HexArmor Safety Eyewear
HexArmor believes in a fundamentally different protective coat...