Tillman 1772 3/4 Nitrile Coated Winter Glove, Hi-Vis Lime Green/Black, 1/pair
Harmony Price: Now: $7.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Buy More, Save More!
|Buy 12 or more||and get 8% off|
Frequently bought together:
Tillman 1772 Nitrile Coated Winter Work Glove
Warmth, grip, and dexterity!
- Double coated winter work glove with a 13-gauge high-visibility outer polyester shell and 10-gauge acrylic terry liner meets EN511 Level 2 resistance to contact cold.
- 3/4 Smooth Nitrile coating help keep hands dry and allow moisture to evaporate from skin.
- Sandy nitrile overcoating provides grip in wet, oily, and dry conditions.
- Withstands abrasion and tearing. Double-coating provides a longer lifetime.
- Seamless knit shell and acrylic lining provide comfort and won't chafe.
- High-Visibility Lime Green outer shell allow users hands to be seen.
- Durable and Machine Washable.
- Hi-vis green outer shell.
- Hi-vis green inner thermal lining.
- Blue nitrile full hand coating.
- Black sandy nitrile palm and full thumb coating.
- ANSI Cut Resistance Level A2. EN511 X2X.
- Choose from sizes Medium through 2XL.
- Packaged 1 pair. Buy 1 pack (12 pairs) to save more!
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.